Five ways to win your heart
1. Laugh with me. I love to laugh and make people laugh. Whether it be a bad pun, crass humour or simply being silly, I am happiest when making people smile. When I watch a comedy show, I laugh out loud. Why not, right? Life's too short. So make me laugh, laugh at my jokes and laugh with me.
2. Be passionate. Love what you love. Most of all, don't change what you love if I don't love it too. The most attractive feature is someone who is confident, knows what they want and are committed to achieving their goals. I will be passionate about my own life and never would want you to change that. Don't let me change that for you.
3. Love my family as much as I love yours. My family has gone through a lot, separately and together. When I was growing up some of the more typical family traditions were replaced by arguments, alcohol and absence. Today, it's better but it's made me cherish all the family time that I can get. So when I get to know your family, it's likely that I will really enjoy spending time with them. I hope you will love spending time with my family as much as I will love spending time with yours.
4. Be respectful. I'm old enough to know the difference between someone who respects me and someone who doesn't. Respect my feelings, respect my opinions and respect my time. You'll have no chance at winning my heart if you say rude things to me, treat me like your mate, or disregard my feelings. I've been there and don't want to be there again. I'd rather you break my heart by being honest than waste my time leading me on.
5. Explore. Explore the world with me. Explore ideas, opinions, and thoughts with me. Don't be afraid to try something new and when I tell you that I'm afraid, push me to do it anyway. I'll be forever grateful.